It is bounded by Tuensang District in the north, Phek District in the south, Zunheboto in the west and Myanmar in the east. It is headquartered at Kiphire, which is at an altitude of 896.42 m (2,940 ft) above sea level. Kiphire is about 254 km from Kohima, the capital of Nagaland. The total area of the District is 1255 sq.km. The main towns of this district are Seyochung, Sitimi, Pungro and Kiphire. Saramati (3,841 m or 12,602 ft.), highest peak in Nagaland is located in this district. Sangtam (Eastern), Yimchunger and Sumi are the predominant tribes.
- National Commission for Protection of Child Rights Bench to be held at the DPDB Hall
- DC Kiphire Speaking at the Programme of Nagaland State Legal Service Authority
- Nagaland Bar Association Organised “Yearlong Legal awareness Campaign, 2019”
- Two Days Workshop of Village Health and Nutrition day
- Inaugural Function of the Village Health and Nutrition Day (VHND)