Information Pertaining to Public Hygiene
Publish Date : 21/03/2020
In view of the COVID-19 preventive measures taken up in Kiphire District the following information are issued to all public of Kiphire District:
- The public are requested to keep calm and refrain from believing or spreading false information spread on social media or other unofficial sources.
- Public are also requested to refrain from panic buying of commodities as there are enough stock of essential commodities available within the district.
- Shop and other business establishments are requested to refrain from hoarding and selling essentials commodities, mask, hand sanitizer, soap, etc. or selling them at higher rate than the MRP.
- All citizens of Kiphire District are encouraged to reach out to the District Helpline Number 9612921898/7005589941 for any information or clarification of doubts before believing or spreading any false or alarming information.
- The preventive measures are in full force in the District and a sincere appeal is made to all the proper co-operation and c-ordination between the public and authorities which will help in the success of the preventive measures and safety of all citizens.