Online GPF Statement
You can directly go to this link for subscriber login. ONLINE GPF SERVICE
A QUICK GUIDE TO HOW YOU CAN LOG ON TO YOUR GPF ONLINE
- Go to AG Website http://www.agnl.cag.gov.in/
- On the left hand of the website Click on the link
New Online GPF Information Systems launched on 31st July 2017
- Once you are linked to http://126.96.36.199/gpf/ .
- Click on Subscriber Login : The series name corresponds to your Department name. *Series name will EDN for Education, AGRI for Agriculture etc.
- Account number is the GPF account number.
- PIN send by AG Office in your registered mobile no.
- Once you are logged in, you will received OTP(One Time Password) which is a six-digit number in your registered mobile no.
- Enter the OTP in the Box and Click ‘Submit’. (If you do not receive OTP click ‘Resend OTP’)
- Note 1:- OTP will expire after 20 minutes.
- Note 2:- Airtel sim has some network problem in receiving OTP. Link it with Aadhar No. Once you log in you can check for –
- Statement of GPF
- GPF Credit Details
- Get Missing Credit Details
- Change Pin
- After downloading the e-statement, enter the password when prompted. Password is SeriesNameAccNo e.g.: EDN3345.
DC Office, Kiphire, Nagaland-798611
Location : Collectorate | City : Kiphire | PIN Code : 798611