Online GPF Statement
You can directly go to this link for subscriber login. ONLINE GPF SERVICE
A QUICK GUIDE TO HOW YOU CAN LOG ON TO YOUR GPF ONLINE
- Go to AG Website http://www.agnl.cag.gov.in/
- On the left hand of the website Click on the link
New Online GPF Information Systems launched on 31st July 2017
- Once you are linked to http://22.214.171.124/gpf/ .
- Click on Subscriber Login : The series name corresponds to your Department name. *Series name will EDN for Education, AGRI for Agriculture etc.
- Account number is the GPF account number.
- PIN send by AG Office in your registered mobile no.
- Once you are logged in, you will received OTP(One Time Password) which is a six-digit number in your registered mobile no.
- Enter the OTP in the Box and Click ‘Submit’. (If you do not receive OTP click ‘Resend OTP’)
- Note 1:- OTP will expire after 20 minutes.
- Note 2:- Airtel sim has some network problem in receiving OTP. Link it with Aadhar No. Once you log in you can check for –
- Statement of GPF
- GPF Credit Details
- Get Missing Credit Details
- Change Pin
- After downloading the e-statement, enter the password when prompted. Password is SeriesNameAccNo e.g.: EDN3345
For the benefit of Nagaland GPF subscriber, a Mobile Application called “nGPF24x7” has been developed by NIC Nagaland for Android devices. It’s is absolutely free.
Click the following link to download
You can directly search “nGPF24x7” in Google Play Store.
DC Office, Kiphire, Nagaland-798611
Location : Collectorate | City : Kiphire | PIN Code : 798611